[3830] TBDC ZF9CW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 08:22:32 EST 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: ZF9CW
Operator(s): ZF9CW/K5GO
Station: ZF9CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cayman Brac
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 604  Total Score = 4,384

I love 160m and love this contest. I had resigned myself to the fact that the
band might not be open to Europe and the contest would just consist of W/VE QSOs
but it did open and some of them had good signals. SV3RF was the strongest. I
counted 80 Europeans.  Band did not open to JA however.  Worked a PY and 3 or 4
KH6 types. Was pleased with how everything worked using the station via remote.
RX antenna needs some attention but it worked OK.

Thank you for calling and Happy Holidays!

73…. Stan, ZF9CW