[3830] TBDC KZ5D Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 09:11:35 EST 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:35

Total:  QSOs = 106  Total Score = 375

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were SO much different from last year. And this op was just to pooped
to pop. Combination of one weekend contest after another plus holiday stuff and
XYL chores had me worn out. Tried soldiering on, but finally had to quit before
falling asleep at the rig. I had planned to wake up early for the JAs/Pacific
gang. I did wake up at 4 am local, but turned over and enjoyed the rest of my
night's sleep.

Tree, what about moving this to the last Saturday of December next year? Puts it
between holidays when we all are looking for some activity on the air.