[3830] TBDC WS7L Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 10:13:20 EST 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oregon

Total:  QSOs = 131  Total Score = 572

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A bit slow but wasn't my worst year ever for the Stew. Got on the air right
about my sunrise, 1530-ish, and worked JH4UYB by S&P for my first QSO. Was
pleased a few minutes later when JA3YBK answered my CQ. But those were the only
trans-oceanic QSOs that I managed. Worked all over NA plus a few in the
Caribbean.

The band noise was moderate and signals were fairly strong.

73 and thanks for the Q's
Carl WS7L
K4/KPA1500, top loaded vertical, plus N6RK receive loop.