[3830] RAC Winter K7RL Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 10:46:47 EST 2022

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2022

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 17
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   23     11       6         4
   80:  107     43       8         7
   40:  240    133      11         8
   20:  210    262      10        11
   15:  166    198      11        11
   10:  139     61       8         7
    6:    0      0       0         0
    2:    0      0       0         0
Total:  885    708      54        48  Total Score = 905,964

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Always a fun contest. Great turnout from our friends up north, including some of
the rarer provinces that are difficult to work in other contests. That said, I
never worked NU. Honestly, I don't think I've ever worked NU in this contest.
Maybe one day!

Band conditions were excellent, although 10m seemed somewhat muted most of the
day with periods of spotlight propagation - had a pipeline to ON, but couldn't
work MB no matter how hard I tried.

Biggest number I heard was N8OO, so congratulations to Victor on another great
score.

Thanks to all for the Q's and the moves. Wishing everyone a happy holiday
season!

73, Mitch, K7RL