[3830] TBDC WO1N Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 13:14:29 EST 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: WO1N
Operator(s): WO1N
Station: WO1N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MASSACHUSETTS

Total:  QSOs = 260  Total Score = 949

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Station: FTdx5000, InvL at 60', RX-Shielded Loop, N1MM+

 Soapbox :

 A very enjoyable contest. Offtime planning is key for this one and I
messed that up big time.

 One RF interference source identified prior to the contest but not
enough time to solve. At least I now know what it is thanks to an
asssist from the resident EMC Compliance Engineer otherwise know as
my son.

 Only one Eu in my log and that was early in the evening. Only 3 total
heard during the 13 hours I operated. Caribbean was OK but PJ2T just
can't hear me. One Pacific. West coast was hit or miss. Some stations
one call, others just continuous CQs...

 Operated through our sunrise. Station played well but more improvements
planned.

73,

Ken - WO1N