[3830] TBDC KH6LC Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 15:07:33 EST 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC N6KB
Station: KH6LC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Hawaii

Total:  QSOs = 111  Total Score = 1,264

Lightning and QRN made for rough paddling in this one.  We worked several Carib
stations, KL7, fewer JA stations than normal, but did not hear a single VK/ZL
which are our big long distance numbers.   Wished there were more participants.
Maybe the storms across the US kept people off the air?   Good fun.   Thanks for
your contacts.   Finished up in time to watch the World Cup Final.

                        Mele Kalikimaka
                          73 & Aloha,
                     Lloyd KH6LC, Ken N6KB