[3830] TBDC WQ6X(@WA6TQT) Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 17:51:34 EST 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: WA6TQT

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Anza, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 05:55
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 69  Total Score = 714

This was another last minute ad-HOC 9A CW contest during a
another WQ6X multi-contest weekend from the WA6TQT super station.
Most of my time was spent in the Canadian RAC contest and some time
in the 9A Cw GiG.
Because I have been doing QRP trial-runs in recent weeks, I decided
to give QRP a Go from WA6TQT's super station, giving me access to
a 2/3's of a tri-Square vertical array.  If I sounded loud for a QRP
station, the antenna is the reason why.
According to the Contest Score Board, WQ6X's 69 QSOs took a 3rd-place.
Read all about it in an upcoming Blog at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com