[3830] TBDC NA8V Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 18 18:44:16 EST 2022

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 618  Total Score = 2,064

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Got a late start, first Q at 2311z.  First Eu was 4min later.  Worked 36 Eu,
spread over the night.  Many with quite good signals but it was only the top
layer getting thru.  Condx seemed decent overall.  The West Coast stns were
louder than they  often are.  Activity seemed down a bit.  My Yccc rx array died
this fall so I had only the Eu bev and the Tx L.  Another diversity option would
have helped.

Best dx was 18pts, CX6VM and RW7K, plus RK4FD, SV3RF and PY5XH at 17pts.

greg/na8v