[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Dec 22 22:12:22 EST 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 23

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   1      1
   80:  19     14
   40:  24     17
Total:  44     32  Total Score = 1,408

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Brrr! Braved the 150 feet to the shack from the house. Wild out there. Nada a
signal on 20 0r 15. No locals. No suddenly rare Tejas at all tonight. Felt loud
and competitive on 40 but got sand kicked in my face on 80 with the NE guys all
working each other and leaving me for the leftovers. One-sixty became live very
late for some reason. Karl/BGL is a beacon there and my only QSO. Heard
Big-Mike/RE doing lots of effective and early SO2R interleaving. Nice work. All
in all, fun night but felt weak at times. Tnx and Merry Merry to all.

Five min segs: 9,8,9,7 and then a tough 5 and 6 the last ten mins on 80/160.

Missed my kinsman KZ5D tonight but think he was out socializing in Cajun Land.
CU next week, Art.

Jim N3BB