[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 28 09:25:59 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Dec 28

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI

Total:  114  Mults = 104  Total Score = 11,856

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Man, RFI from Common mode can really do a number on PCs, Routers, etc.  I lost
remote connection to my amp over Christmas break.  Took me all day and half the
night to sort out the problems caused by trying to use my 20 meter quad or 40m
Zepp on 30m FT8 at 44W trying to work FT8WW.
A couple reboots later and my 2nd monitor is working properly and I've restored
reservations for the amp and PC in my router.  I have used up all of clamp on
chokes and double checked the grounding to each piece of gear on the desk.
Had a pretty good 13Z CWT.  I am getting ringing in my ears from CWTs and CW
contests.  I am keeping the audio volume below 30% but this morning I still got
the ringing.  Despite that, I was hearing and typing pretty good.