[3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 28 09:07:07 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Dec 28

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  130  Mults = 130  Total Score = 16,900

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

Slow start but once it got going it was quite busy. This is my second best run I
think. Nearby stations kick the AGC on so that might have been the cause of the
fading but I think there was some QSB in there as well, but overall signals were
good. Pileups near the end. I was able to copy some calls through the mess but
other times just partial. I must have tried the patience of a couple of people -
thanks for the fills :-)

And thanks for the calls. Nearing the end of my first calendar year in CWops and
looking forward to more in 2023.

73,
Chris

Elecraft K3, KPA500 if HP