[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 28 15:18:37 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Dec 28

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  103  Mults = 101  Total Score = 10,403

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I suppose this session went about as well as could be expected. Participation
was up and for the first half of the session all the action was on 20 meters.
There wasn't a hole to be found to establish a run and I had the usual trouble
breaking piles to get heard doing S&P. A quick trip to 40 garnered a very
few S&P QSOs and even fewer run QSOs, so it was back to 20. Finally found a
hole and got a decent run going with about 20 minutes to go. Just barely managed
to break the 100 QSO barrier this time. See everyone at 0300Z.

73...
Randy, W8FN