[3830] CQ160 CW WX3B(@W1/LUBEC) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 1 17:56:11 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WX3B
Operator(s): WX3B
Station: W1/LUBEC

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs): 0.3
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 3  State/Prov = 2  Countries = 1  Total Score = 42

Club: Carroll County Contesters

Comments:

Apologies to my 3 contacts made when I forgot to send "ME" and instead
send "MD" instead. I left "MD" in my log and sent an
explanation to the CQ 160 contest director.

This was a token effort to celebrate the life of our friend Clint Broseene,
W3ARS, who became a silent key last week after battling a long illness.  Clint
was a good radio friend, a regular operator at WX3B until he relocated to North
Carolina, and a kind fellow that helped BUILD my indoor playground at my current
house (he framed it!).  Clint was a fixture at many hamfests, having developed a
specialty of selling those military poles/towers as well as all kinds of other
goodies.  Clint, you are missed!!  RIP OM.

It was also the first club effort for the Carrol County Contesters in quite some
time - we are BACK and looking forward to many more contests and activities as a
group!!

73,

Jim   WX3B