[3830] CQ160 CW KE3K Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 1 20:36:35 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: MI

Total:  QSOs = 287  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 4  Total Score = 38,019

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

Thank you to everyone for all of the contacts!

I didn't put in near the time this year that I have in past years, but managed
to have some solid performance throughout the US except for NV and DC. I could
barely hear let alone work stations in Europe and other locations.

It was a tiring weekend splitting time between the 160 CW and WFD tests. Once
again, I'm thankful for my XYL who made sure I had meals, snacks, and didn't
have to venture far away from the rig. It was an enjoyable weekend, but
definitely resulted in sleep deprivation.

My gear for this operating event:
ICOM IC-7610
160 Meter H-Loop at 30-60 ft.
K9AY RX loop
N1MM+ Logger

73 to all and see you in other contests this winter,
Bob, KE3K