[3830] CQ160 CW KC3R(NK8Q) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 1 21:37:22 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KC3R
Operator(s): NK8Q
Station: KC3R

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 526  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 43  Total Score = 184,106

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A good event as always.  I wish I had more time to operate on Friday night, but
got a late start, then some distractions, then went to bed as EU was hopping due
to having had a long and hard work-week.  Less than 150 QSOs all S&P on
Friday night, but ran on Saturday night and brought the total up nicely.

I really missed my tag-team partner for this event, Eric, N3EB, who became a SK
on December 12th.  His vision and dreams for Camp Kilowatt was as amazing as his
friendship.  All of us that were part of the CampKW "experience" are
profoundly saddened by his passing and we truly miss our friend.