[3830] CWopsT K0UK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 2 10:32:43 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Feb 2

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 1
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  94  Mults = 93  Total Score = 8,742

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

That was the best run I have had so far in CWT. Guess it makes up for the others
Hi.
 Did most of the heavy lifting on 80/40 till cq's stopped producing and went to
S&P on 40.
 Tried calling stations on 20 but hit a brick wall and was calling CQ just above
14050 but no taker's.
 Felt I left some on the table on 20mtrs. Looking back I could have configured
radios/antenna a bit differently. Put 2nd on 40 and move to main on 20 with
upper tribander. Would'a Should's Could'a is always a miz...Hi.
 Hope to see you on this afternoon. PTL God Bless bb uk