[3830] CWopsT I2WIJ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 2 15:15:13 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Feb 2

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  140  Mults = 96  Total Score = 13,440

Wow, first 10mins. were stellar, 2nd 10mins. were spectacular,
well, the rest was...I cannot tell you.

Around minute 22/25 I had a sort of high white noise on 80M
that almost prevent me to listen the whole band. It lasted for at least
10minutes.
I had to go s-p to try to work to the strongest signals.
At that point all the damage was done and on 40M there was lacking of stations
too.
May be this is a geomagnetic storm and I don't know if there was a sort of
flare
running towards the earth.
CU tomorrow at 07Z
Bob, I2WIJ