[3830] CQ160 CW S50C Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 2 18:10:39 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: S50C
Operator(s): S53BB S53CC S53MM S53RM S53WW S55OO S57AL S57C
Station: S50C

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Domzale
Operating Time (hrs): 35:11

Total:  QSOs = 1828  State/Prov = 35  Countries = 80  Total Score = 1,249,015

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

RIG: 2xFTDX10, 2xTS590SG + 3na1 QSOgenerator with QRO -
http://lea.hamradio.si/~s53rm/2na1.htm and Bose/Sony NC headphones
TXANT: Single or two verticals(NA)
RXANTs: HiZ, SouthBOG, NorthBev, NAendfireBevs, JAendfireBevs,EWbibev in 6na4
http://lea.hamradio.si/~s53ww/6na4/6na4.htm

Rates: Highest hourly rate:260QSO; lowest rate second night @02Z:8QSO

Long story short: TX antenna preparation started just before New Year holidays
when we hang our two wire verticals from the 160m tall ex MW commercial tower -
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DI0PG2iVAAAik2v?format=jpg&name=small . They are
facing to our North American friends while single antenna is used for rest of
the World/Europe. HiZ RX antena, BOG and North beverage are installed in the
property while JA and NA endfire beverages are extended just prior the contest
and windup Monday afternoon.
Most of the time there were at least three people and four operators in pitch
black hours.

Very optimistic prediction for Y2024: instant LOG upload to the organizer with
live scores! Kitties might have their own category. :)))))))

73 de Goran, S55OO for the TeamC