[3830] CQ160 CW HA3DX Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 3 13:24:09 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: HA3DX
Operator(s): HA4FB HA4XH
Station: HA3DX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: JN96JO

Total:  QSOs = 1165  State/Prov = 17  Countries = 62  Total Score = 479,609

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

Rig: YAESU FTDX-3000 HENRY 3K Premier PA

Ant: Delta loops(NW-SE) (SW-NE) full size,verticaly polarized + K9AY+ 3xBOG
NW-SE-NE

Preselector  from HA5IW improved significantly our RX quality and it solved the
usage of our TX antennas with SDRPLAY RSP2.
Our first ever CQ160 CW multi op category effort from HA3DX.
We did quite well despite there were only two of us,Gyuri HA4FB and me Charlie
HA4XH.
Good activity this year again but high noise level and poor CONDX anyway.

Thanks for all QSO's.

 73's from Hungary.

 Gyuri HA4FB, Charlie HA4XH