[3830] MnQP W0K(K0JP) Single OpMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 5 21:50:47 EST 2022

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2022

Call: W0K
Operator(s): K0JP
Station: K0JP

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: Karlstad, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 8:30

  160:
   80:     26         2
   40:     48        51
   20:     24        20
-------------------------
Total:     98        73  Mults = 84  Total Score = 28,728

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

80 started things just fine with 22 Qs, 20 mults, and little noise. I hope to
come back at the end but my usual severe noise showed up with little to show for
the last half-hour. 10/15 were no-shows and 20 was very poor. 40 was very good
for the whole day with rover activity providing a large mult total (56
counties). I was interested to see AC0W's route change to provide significant
time in both MRS and KIT. I was afraid Bill wouldn't get close enough to
Karlstad to provide the MRS QSO but he worked the pile out and I was able to get
a near-ESP QSO completed. I had trouble focusing on my CW runs and had way too
many QLFs but found good SSB activity to compensate. All in all it was fun.
Thanks for the Qs!