[3830] NA Sprint CW W4WF(@N4WW) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 5 22:07:52 EST 2022

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W4WF
Operator(s): W4WF
Station: N4WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 2:45

---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition #3

Comments:

Missed the first 75 minutes attending my father-in-law's birthday dinner. Seemed
like 40m and 80m were in good shape. Not much on 20m by the time I got on. No AK
or HI, but nice to work TI and KP2 for other NA countries. Worked VE3, VE5, and
VE9. Heard one VE7 going real slow on 40m but didn't think I could convince him
to give me a sprint exchange.

Thanks to W1NVT for giving out VT on 80m in the last hour.

FTDX5000 + Alpha 77

6-element OWA @ 100' on 20m
4-element OWA @ 140' on 40m
2-element M2 yagi @ 130' on 80m