[3830] MnQP K0TG Single OpMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 5 22:13:22 EST 2022

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2022

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: RAM

  160:       0        0
   80:      74        0
   40:     157       70
   20:     136        1
   15:      17        0
   10:       0        0
-------------------------
Total:     384       71  Mults = 99  Total Score = 91,000

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Conditions were great for chasing the mobiles on 40.  Much better than last
year.  It can only get better as we go into the cycle.  I did not focus as much
as I probably should have on the mobiles.

I had not done any SSB in this one for a while.  Things were really slow on CW
in the afternoon.  So I popped on there and was pleasantly surprised.  Kinda
sparse spotting as is the case on SSB these days.  I probably could have done
more if a spot showed up.  I think we can self spot in this one, but did not do
that either.  My SSB skills are rusty and I found some things I need to change
in the shack to accomidate SSB better.  Too much CW (can that even be a thing?)

20 was surprising as I was able to work a few non-Metro stations and a mobile.
So it was somewhat short.  Nice!

73, John  K0TG