[3830] NA Sprint CW NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 5 22:59:04 EST 2022

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.7
Remote Operation

   80:   19      .5
   40:   67     1.8
   20:   64     1.4
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I  had fun the first hour, with a 50 Q first hour! Then the first of FOUR times
the
remote station dropped out or froze or crashed. I had to reboot 4 times during
the
contest, losing about 10 minutes each time. I hope to get up there next week to

swap parts. 40m pretty good. And even going to 80m while QRP wasn't as bad
as when the audio disappears while trying to work a Mult! With great patience
I made it to the end.

NN7SS Burt WA (op K6UFO)

20m: GXP 3 element yagi at 72 feet
40m: GXP 2 element yagi at 72 feet