[3830] MnQP KE0L Single OpMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 6 21:13:25 EST 2022

                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2022

Call: KE0L
Operator(s): KE0L
Station: KE0L

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: TN

  160:
   80:      21        7
   40:      44       18
   20:      68       52
   15:       3        1
   10:
-------------------------
Total:     138       78  Mults = 70  Total Score = 29,960

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This is one of the better state QSO Parties as there is very little downtime.
With so many counties in the state I always have someone new to work.  I logged
several stations on multiple bands including many of the mobiles while they were
in the same county.  I am sure glad they have the mobile participation they do
as it makes it a really fun contest.  Can't wait till next year!

73
Jim, KEØL