[3830] RTTY WPX WA1FCN SOSB/15 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 13 18:17:13 EST 2022

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: ALABAMA

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Originally wanted to do another SB 40 LP, but just did not feel up
to it physically. So I did a more relaxed SB 15 LP.  Gosh but that was
fun. Made more so by playing with Ken AB1J on Scoreboard. Back and forth for
most of the time. Then when the JA's came through Sat. and Sunday afternoon
Ken was out of luck.  A small advantage of being farther West and South.
I believe we have less polar effect.  Ken you did excellent with your wires.
 TH5 @ 75 FT   TH6 @ 45 ft  A3S at 35 ft fixed south.
         73 BoB WA1FCN