[3830] RTTY WPX VK3JA SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 13 18:26:21 EST 2022

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Many new RTTY contesters clearly picking up steam in this contest mode.
Indonesia has come alive with many many new stations putting out the tones.

Propagation was generally good with some excellent long periods open to EU from
my QTH on 15 meters - open until way past midnight local time.

In Australia we have many new RTTY contesters picking up interest so our local
competition is on a nice growth path.

Thanks to all for the calls.
Looking forward to those great RTTY tones again later in the year.
73   Steve VK3JA