[3830] RTTY WPX W4BBT SOAB TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 13 20:21:54 EST 2022

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: W4BBT
Operator(s): W4BBT
Station: W4BBT

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my first RTTY contest and boy did I have fun.  Did some S&P in the
beginning, then switched to running which really racks up the Q's.  About half
way through the contest, I set a goal of 750 Qs but my computer when down in the
last few hours and I missed my goal.  When you get a pile-up going your fingers
don't want to work right, but I went as fast as this old man could go.

Couldn't ask for more from a multi-band wire in a sweetgum tree.  This Elecraft
KPA500/KAT500 combo sure helps to reach those DX stations.  Worked my first ever
contact with Greece(SV).  Thanks for all the Qs.

73, Don W4BBT