[3830] RTTY WPX NN4RB SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 13 21:10:01 EST 2022

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 9:24

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Did not start until Saturday at about 2 PM local.  Spent too much time on 10
meters, but it was busy and I was having fun.  Later Saturday night I moved to
40 meters and made one contact.  My headset became erratic.  I unplugged it,
only to discover that the tip of the 1/4" phono plug was still inside the
DX Doubler.  I stopped operating and fixed repaired the DX Doubler.  I did not
do any more 40 meters until the last hour of the contest and never made it to 80
meters.  All contacts were S&P.  I did not meet my goal of besting last
year.

Rick Brown
NN4RB

ICOM IC-7610