[3830] RTTY WPX WN7M(@K7BTW) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 13 23:47:02 EST 2022

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: WN7M
Operator(s): K7BTW K7MO K7ANA K7EDX WG7X N9ADG
Station: K7BTW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Rainier, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 46
Remote Operation

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This was our first time to us the M/2 class. Murphy struck us half way through
the contest when we lost use of our smaller beam because of a problem that
occurred which made it unusable. So, Saturday night and Sunday we we limited to
one station.  It was still a good test of our new ability to run M/2.

Many thanks to N9ADG, who was not able to be here, for setting up and operating
remote from his home. He took horrible shifts both nights while some of the rest
of us slept.

Thank you to Nick, Anna, Adam, Gary and Brian for joining me, k7btw,  for this
first time effort in a wpx contest with our new Rainier Contest Group callsign,
which was specfically chosen for wpx.