[3830] RTTY WPX WP3C M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 14 11:47:14 EST 2022

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: WP3C
Operator(s): W2VQ WP3C WP3TT
Station: WP3C

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Utuado, PR
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

Gary (W2VQ), Paul (WP3TT) and my self had personal situations this weekend plus
the 40M antenna that has the bearing damaged and the rotor is not working made
us not being at a 100% sure if we will work the contest. At the end we decided
we will and work as best as we can as we always do. It felt really good to see
the 10M open for USA almost all day and in the morning for Europe. As always
thanks to Paul and Gary for their excellent work and compromise.

Alfredo WP3C