[3830] RTTY WPX KE3K SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 14 21:52:17 EST 2022

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MI

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

WOW! Another CQ WPX RTTY in the books. I got a late start and gave up Friday
night because there was just too much noise and absorption from a passing snow
storm system over this portion of Michigan. Saturday and Sunday though were
phenomenal! Good grief the bands were packed all day and night. I haven’t
worked so many EU stations in years. And, I was so surprised to work a JA1
station which is rare from this part of Michigan. I set new personal bests this
year too for my overall score and the number of prefixes worked.

My gear for this operating event:
ICOM IC-7610
160 Meter H-Loop at 30-60 ft.
K9AY RX loop
Cushcraft MA5B beam at 30 ft.
N1MM+ Logger

'73 to all and hope to see you in more contests.
Bob, KE3K