[3830] RTTY WPX IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 16 02:32:19 EST 2022

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): IZ1LBG
Station: IR1G

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Cortazzone (AT)
Operating Time (hrs): 30
OpMode: SO2R

   20: 1461

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Who switch off propagation on sunday?

Strange condition over the weekend, almost no Asia both days (at the end 127 QSO
with Asia - in 2018 280 QSO were made with Asia...) and overall condition to NA,
with late opening both days (487 QSO vs 535 of 2018 SO20 log). More EU than
usual give at the end a good number of QSO. After the first day I was well above
my 20m Italian record (about 180k more), but at the end I finished with a lower
result of 120k.

Second radio provided, with this strange condition, abot 40% of total QSO
number, higher than usual but for the entire Sunday it was almost more
productive S&P than calling CQ.

Thanks to YT3X for the nice competition on cqcontest!
To the next one!

Filippo IZ1LBG