[3830] ARRLDX CW W4LT(@W4DUG) SOUAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 01:10:23 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4DUG

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  101    46  Total Score = 13,937

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rig : Flex 6400 remote (Tampa ARC) - SSDR with no sidetone

Antennas : C31XR/EF240x on TARC's 120ft tower

Soapbox :
I apologize if you worked me with really crappy CW... My Maestro is in the Flex
Hospital for yet another new VFO A encoder (Its THIRD one since new in 2019!). I
use Maestro and a WinKey into fooling the Flex into generating sidetone. I was
testing a new Flex sidetone generator and keying kludge for SmartSDR that really
chopped up the code!  Then, tried to go back to the previous Flex sidetone
kludge, but it wouldn't work. Finally got fed up with the whole thing,
uninstalled all the sidetone generating software and did my thing silently and
without a paddle.  So, if I sent the wrong thing, I'm sorry, but I couldn't hear
what I was sending.

So here is 100 QSO's and a few points for the club score!

73

-lu-w4lt-