[3830] ARRLDX CW K4PQC SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 13:10:57 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K4PQC
Operator(s): K4PQC
Station: K4PQC

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Bishop, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:21

  160:    2     2
Total:  151    96  Total Score = 43,488

Club: North Fulton Amateur Radio League

Comments:

WX here in N. Georgia was cool and windy for almost the entire test.  Band
conditions were fairly good with lots of activity.  I met my goal of working
contacts on all bands.  I thought it would be hard on 160 and 10 meters.
Working QRP took lots of calls for some of the QSO but was surprised when they
answered my call.  Rig: K3+ running 5 watts into a 160 meter horizontal loop at
30 feet.  72/73 to all and thanks for the QSOs,  Phil