[3830] WFD WB8WUA 1H LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 14:17:45 EST 2022

                    Winter Field Day - 2022

Call: WB8WUA
Operator(s): WB8WUA
Station: WB8WUA

Class: 1H LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    4     2
   40:    2     1
   20:    7     2
   15:    1     3
----------------------------
Total:   14     8       0  Mults = 8  Total Score = 576

Club: Straight Key Century Club

Comments:

SOAPBOX: I had fun. I gladly earned 8 band/mode multipliers this time, instead
of my past usual 6 combinations, since the 15 meter band activity had happily
opened this year responding from our new sunspot cycle which has begun.
Hopefully, the ten meter band will also open next year with our sun cycle 25
increasing, so we can all get additional score multipliers. Also, I had a nice
ssb QSO talking with our local Warren, OH Ham Club that set themselves up for
the event within my hometown. Thanks for the good practice WFD contest event
opportunity.