[3830] ARRLDX CW W7RH SOSB160 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 17:05:09 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: SOSB160 HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Remote Operation

  160:  48     17
Total:  48     17  Total Score = 2,397

I had not planned to operate this contest as I had obligations Friday night. Up
until Wednesday I also had no reliable network connection to the remote. It
ended up being a contest environment test for the entire system using StarLink
LOE satellite network. The system performed far better than expected.

The band from the left coast opened up to EU for a short time Saturday evening
but signals were not strong. JA and Asia were very weak Saturday morning but
just the opposite on Sunday.
73 Bob W7RH