[3830] ARRLDX CW N7RVD SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 18:51:57 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N7RVD
Operator(s): N7RVD
Station: N7RVD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WWA

  160:    0     0
   80:    1     1
   40:   23     5
   10:   19     6
-------------------
Total:  114    36  Total Score = 12,312

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Gosh that was fun.  It was really nice to have good conditions!!!  I spent most
of the weekend installing a screwdriver antenna on my wood framed motor home
which has NO GROUND PLANE.  The solution was a series of radials laid out on the
roof with an extra tuned radial sloping to the rear.  Europe, Asia, Japan, the
South Pacific, Caribbean, and South America were all worked on 70 watts or less.
 That was a lot of fun.  My equipment appears to be working.  see you all next
time!!!