[3830] ARRLDX CW NA1ME SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 19:15:08 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NA1ME
Operator(s): NA1ME
Station: NA1ME

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: ME

Total:  371   165  Total Score = 183,645

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all the FB ops picking up my QRP 5W.  I really need to get a decent
80M antenna for TX.  RX conditions were excellent--hardly any noise on 80M.  The
work horse band turned out to be 15M.  Disappointed that 10M had a poor opening
to EU.  Made no contacts in the Far East.  Gear here = FTdx1200 cranked down to
QRP, into an 80M-10M EFHW wire at 40 feet sloping down to 20 feet.  See you next
year.  73.