[3830] ARRLDX CW KR2Q SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 19:30:36 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: NNJ FN20ru

  160:    5     5
   10:    6     3
-------------------
Total: 1725   219  Total Score = 1,133,325

I was trying to work as many CWops members as possible, so I was focused on
that.  On top of that, my older daughter drove up from Phila, PA to visit, so I
had down times when at some of the best times.  I was very far from focused on
mults.  I had a fun time and it was nice to be participating without concern for
score; a nice break from my usual approach to CQWW contests.  Have not done an
ARRL DX test in long time.