[3830] ARRLDX CW K7DR SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 19:29:24 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 10:55

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
Total:  186    83  Total Score = 46,314

FTdx3000 100w 40m EFHW Inv Vee at 40 feet
DXLog 2.5.31 Win 11

Got some S and P time in during the weekend. I can't keep BIC as long as I used
to, so take some breaks.

Overall condx were good, made some Q's on 15/10 but mostly Caribbean and SA. 40
was money band both nights at 00z and contest ending on Sunday, many loud
signals from EU and many S5 and 9A stations.

K Index jumped to 5 about 04z Sunday morning, overall signal level dropped on 40
but still able to work stations at almost ESP level. Fortunately short lived as
K index returned to 2's.

Been using DXLog and Windows 11 together and work flawlessly!

73
Dave - K7DR Mich.