[3830] ARRLDX CW WH7T(WH7W) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 19:48:35 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WH7T
Operator(s): WH7W
Station: WH7T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Big Island
Operating Time (hrs): 17:25

   80:    0     0
Total: 2413   250  Total Score = 1,799,250

Work always comes first, and a busy week it was. Missed the first 7 hours of the
contest. Started on 160M- then discovered 80M antenna was broken. Disappointed,
I went to bed. I was still too sleep deprived to even think about climbing the
tower on Saturday, so no 80M. Too bad--so sad.

Band conditions had to be good as I still beat my score from last year while
operating almost the same amount of time. At least I got my beauty sleep.:)

Congrats to Alan KH6TU/AD6E on an excellent score for the time invested (he
posted to 3830 ahead of me).

Tnx Q's, 73 & Aloha

Mark