[3830] ARRLDX CW N4CW M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 20:39:20 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW W4TMO
Station: N4CW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC - FM05qw
Operating Time (hrs): 29:11
Remote Operation

Total: 1610   337  Total Score = 1,627,710

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Improved band conditions certainly made for more fun; I'll bet there will be
more DXpeditions in the near future...
This contest was a "fun experience" with Jim, W4TMO, operating
remotely from his home. I don't have the stamina required to be effectively
competitive by myself and Jim was my complement! We alternated operating times
and communicated by telephone and texting! No major problems developed.
Many thanks to the well-mannered stations we worked...it made for a very
enjoyable experience. I was a bit disappointed in pileup behavior towards the
end of the contest...I walked away from several pileups because of that. Life's
too short...
Thanks for the Q's de N4CW and W4TMO