[3830] ARRLDX CW K0OO(@N3DPB) M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 22:13:54 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K0OO
Operator(s): K0OO N3DPB KB3VQC WA3EKL WT3K K3MYI
Station: N3DPB

Class: M/M HP
QTH: FM19PD

Total: 1065   368  Total Score = 1,172,448

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is always the adventure of the year.  It was nice to see that the bands are
starting to open up.   The station and the antennas had a work out with the high
winds that took place on the East Coast.  We did weather the quick moving
fronts, despite the high noise levels that are often generated on the bands.

I welcome working the crew from 4U1UN. I hope that they are able to come on all
bands many more times in the future.

 We always look forward to this event and working many of our friends from all
over. Many thanks to the stations that worked us on multiple bands.

  The food and the hospitality are always the tops.  We thank our hosts SUSAN
and ALAN for the opportunity to use such a fantastic station.  Happy Presidents
Day Weekend.

See you all in the next events.

73

 THE CONTEST CREW