[3830] ARRLDX CW AH6KO SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 20 23:14:43 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: Keaau HI

Total: 3212   271  Total Score = 2,611,356

A very good contest weekend at the home station. Every minute on the radio was
fun. I guess the trick is to know when to get the butt out of the chair, walk
the dog, have breakfast with Lynn, get a shower and some good sleep.

The improvements to the antennas and equipment are paying off. I still need to
go outside to do a 13 minute band change from 40m to 80m, and the amplifier only
works on 80, 40 and 20. But hey, it's a work in progress, and I know that by
next year it could all be gone.

What a pleasure to work CW operators in the lower 48 on 4 bands. Thank you for
the contacts.

Also great to see so many stations active in Hawaii -- I hope you all had tons
of fun!

73~ Stan AH6KO
Keaau HI on the Big Island