[3830] ARRLDX CW OH2BA(OH1VR/OH2BA) SOSB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 21 01:10:52 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OH2BA
Operator(s): OH1VR/OH2BA
Station: OH2BA

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: Ikaalinen
Operating Time (hrs): 1,5

Total:  150    40  Total Score = 18,000

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I started this year contest as OH1VR from my cabin as remote but then moving on
Sunday morning to my radio site. My contest program was DXlog and it worked well
as remote but at radio site no cw at all. I loaded program several times without
any results and finally made few qso's with the key. My win-test keyed well and
used it for 1,5 hours SB 20 operation using my another callsign OH2BA. Nice pile
up's - eg. W3LPL and K3LR called immediately :-) My 1,5 hours time included a
dinner. It was fan about 150 q's in an hour.