[3830] ARRLDX CW OH1VR SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 21 01:24:33 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OH1VR
Operator(s): OH1VR/OH2BA
Station: OH1VR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ikaalinen
Operating Time (hrs): 15,5
Remote Operation

  160:    1     1
   10:    -     -
-------------------
Total:  556   139  Total Score = 231,852

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

First plan was to operate m/s in this contest but for family reasons the plan
failed. Finally started as remote at the cabin and on Sunday morning moved to
the radio site and found the lost of cw in my DXlog. I do not know why - my
windows 11? Loaded a new DXlog several times without results. Then used my key
for 40 q's and quit.

Aurora borealis was there. I ran 1500 W to the KT36XA at 42 meters but failed
billion times to the guys with 100 W 200+ kilometers (even less) south from my
QTH. Frustrating :-) NIL on ten. Anyway I still enjoyed several good pile´s...