[3830] ARRLDX CW K1ESE(@W1IMD) SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 21 03:09:15 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K1ESE
Operator(s): K1ESE
Station: W1IMD

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Remote Operation

Total: 1802   340  Total Score = 1,838,040

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Paul W1IMD for use of the station via remote and his support to be
sure everything was working well.

This is my best QSO total in this contest ever.  I fell short on the
multipliers.

The remote paddle keying was excellent as was the keying from N1MM+.  That was a
big help over prior contests.

The station gave me a choice of three beams on 20-10 meters.  I used them mostly
with one pointed to EU, one to SA, and one to JA.  Switching antennas was one
click.

Ran for 400 QSOs and S&P for 1400.  The size of many of the pileups limited
the speed that I could work through the pileups.  I averaged 120/hr while
running.

28 hours was a lot of operating for me but I quit Friday and Saturday nights
before 11 pm.  Due to that, I missed multipliers on the lower bands.

I can't say enough good things about the station.  The operator, not so much.  I
regret dropping a typing class in high school...

Thanks to all, especially those that worked me.

73 de K1ESE