[3830] ARRLDX CW K3IE SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 21 10:56:46 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K3IE
Operator(s): K3IE
Station: K3IE

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 18
OpMode: SO2R

Total: 1176   308  Total Score = 1,085,700

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Unfortunate timing for Parent's Weekend at my daughter's Univ of Alabama
sorority.  I took the laptop and was able to remote my station a bit Friday
evening and early Saturday morning from our Tuscaloosa hotel room.  Both the
Flex and Green Heron remote capabilities worked well - the Flex did suffer some
intermittent latency with the hotel WiFi - apologies to those stations that
received a slightly delayed response from my CQs.

Got back to the shack Saturday evening and was able to catch a couple of EU
hours on the low bands.  Several 160 EU stations were pretty strong here on the
Inv L.

Missed a couple of hours of the EU opening Sunday morning but had fun the rest
of the day.  JAs on 15!

10 was booming to the Pacific Sunday afternoon and was cool to work SM2M on 10
2100z.  Was hoping for a 10 meter EU opening but never happened - maybe next
year LOL.

Tnx for the Q's - Hunter K3IE