[3830] VtQP N8II Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 21 14:15:33 EST 2022

                    Vermont QSO Party - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV

  160:    5      1
   80:    7      8
   40:    8      7
   20:    4      2
   15:    1      0
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   25     18      0  CW Mults = 8  Ph Mults = 7  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 2,070

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

There has been some discussion among the SQP team about the fact this this party
has the longest operating period of any QP, a full 48 hours. Finding new Q's on
Sunday was pretty much a waste of time with only 5 Q's added. I did a pretty
good job of following the regulars around to different bands and modes. 20 was
only open on backscatter, worse than prior years when we were near the bottom of
the cycle. There was little or no sporadic E to help unlike the blowout last
year.
A lot of VT ops had a lot of unanswered CQ's. Thanks for the turnout and Q's.

73, Jeff