[3830] ARRLDX CW TM4Q(@F6FYA) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 22 06:24:14 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: TM4Q
Operator(s): F6FYA F5CWU F6IIT F4ERS
Station: F6FYA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TOURS

Total: 3032   272  Total Score = 204,730,296

Just back for the only first M/S contest after 5 years out. Our goal was to
check new computer's setup and new trafic method. So we have had some software
problems and setup questions. Trying multi configurations. So we had to stop
calling to solve problems. Just to try to increase the performances for the
future. It was so great to be again together at the station, gathering friends.
Adventure to be continued next months ! Thanks all for reports with good and
surprising conditions. Jean-Paul F6FYA/TM4Q